Thursday, June 25, 2009

HOLY MOLY

Check out the forty billion wineries in Wine Country! Wow. They're everywhere! Here's just a tiny piece of the map, containing my future homebase:
So I've been getting lists of companies in the same industry as my current job, all in towns around Rohnert Park. I've got a list, complete with addresses, of 45 companies so far. I figure I'll compose a knock-out cover letter talking about how I know this industry and have worked in sales and marketing in this industry, etc. -- something that will maybe attract someone's eye if they're looking to fill a general slave position with someone who can do a little of everything and a lot of many things.

I'm blastin' out the resume all over that area, hoping that someone will at least want to talk to me when I get there. I really can do a lot of different things, and I'm a fast learner.

No comments: